Composition of IQAC
BRIHAN MAHARASHTRA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE (Autonomous), Pune
Composition of IQAC 2017-18 to 2020-21
|1.||Prof.A.B. Deshpande Former Principal, BMCC||Senior academician|
|2.||Shri.Milind Kamble, Founder, DICCI||Industry Representative|
|3.||CA Chandrashekhar Chitale, Central Council Member of ICAI||Industry Representative|
|4.||Dr. Ravikumar Chitnis, Pro-VC MIT World Pe ace University||Academician and alumni|
|5.||Shri Mahesh Athavale, C.S, Vice Chairman, DES||Management Representative|
|6.||CA Sagar Phadke, Chairman-College Development Committee, BMCC||Management Representative|
|7.||Dr Seema Purohit, Principal||Chairperson, IQAC|
|8.||Dr. Jagdish Lanjekar Vice Principal||HOD, Banking and Finance|
|9.||Dr. Suresh Waghmare, Vice Principal||HOD, Economics|
|10.||Dr. Ashish Puranik Vice Principal||HOD Law and taxation|
|11.||Dr. Prashant Sathe||HOD Costing|
|12.||Dr. Rajesh Kuchekar||HOD Marketing|
|13.||Dr. Rajeshree Gokhale||HOD, Business practices|
|14.||Ms. Bharati Upadhye||Coordinator, BBA|
|15.||Ms. Vinaya Hasamnis||Coordinator, BCA|
|16.||Hemang Agarwal||Student representative|
|17.||Dr. Varsha Deshpande||Coordinator, IQAC|
|18.||CA Smruti Patwardhan||Teaching associate|
Objectives of IQAC:
1. To provide congenial working environment to all stakeholders of the college.
2. To assist them to perform effectively.
3. To establish good governance for maintenance and enhancement of quality in Education
4. To give due emphasis on co-curricular and extra-curricular activities of the college
5. To maintain equity by bridging gender and social gap.
6. To provide suggestions to staff and student for improving quality of performance
7. To develop a sense of belongingness and respect among students for democratic values and understanding of social responsibilities 8. To monitor and supervise various activities of the college
Please Find attached AQAR 17-18 ,AQAR 16-17 in PDF form.
Dr Varsha Deshpande Dr C.N.Rawal
Co-ordinator IQAC Principal, BMCC