Composition of IQAC
BRIHAN MAHARASHTRA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE (Autonomous), Pune
1 Dr.C.N.Rawal Principal, BMCC
2 Shri Vinod Patkotwar – CEO- Crown Industries
3 Shri. Adesh Gokhale – Management Representative
4 Dr.Ashok Joshi – Director, Indsearch
5 Dr.Anagha Lavalekar – Academician
10 Dr.S.V.Waghmare – Vice Principal ,BMCC
14 Dr.Rajesh Kuchekar – HOD, Business Practices
15 Dr.Rajashri Gokhale – HOD, Business Practices
18 Mrs Vinaya Hasamnis – Coordinator, BCA
19 Shri.S.G.Gosavi – Registrar, BMCC
20 Shri.Shubham Patole – Student representative21 Dr.Varsha Deshpande Coordinator IQAC
Objectives of IQAC:
1. To provide congenial working environment to all stakeholders of the college.
2. To assist them to perform effectively.
3. To establish good governance for maintenance and enhancement of quality in Education
4. To give due emphasis on co-curricular and extra-curricular activities of the college
5. To maintain equity by bridging gender and social gap.
6. To provide suggestions to staff and student for improving quality of performance
7. To develop a sense of belongingness and respect among students for democratic values and understanding of social responsibilities 8. To monitor and supervise various activities of the college
Please Find attached AQAR 17-18 ,AQAR 16-17 in PDF form.
Dr Varsha Deshpande Dr C.N.Rawal
Co-ordinator IQAC Principal, BMCC