|Course||Eligibility||Admission Pattern||Procedure||In take capacity||Last year Cut off||Course Timing|
|F.Y.J.C.||X th||Centralised||Laid down by the Deputy Director of Education||600||94%||12pm- 5pm|
|S.Y.J.C.||XI th from BMCC||College Level||–||–||12pm–5pm|
Admissions are not granted against donations
Parents & Guardians are requested to read carefully notifications issued by the Deputy Director of Education, Pune. (which appear in newspapers ) and act in time in order to ensure admissions. ( Please also refer to General Instructions)
As college has become autonomous this admission is valid for two years XI & XII.
Even BMCC student has to apply for F.Y. B. Com and admissions are done on merit basis.
|F.Y.J.C. & S.Y.J.C.||English ( Compulsory )||100|
|Language :- Marathi / Hindi / French or, Information Technology / German||100|
|Book-Keeping and Accountancy||100|
|Organization of Commerce||100|
|Secretarial Practice / Mathematics & Statistics||100|
A Few Highlights:
- From the Academic year 2002 – 2003, we intend to introduce ‘Information Technology’ as an optional subject to Languages. We have a well equipped computer laboratory for this purpose.
- For F.Y.J.C. students an Orientation Programme is organised after the completion of admissions in which students are introduced to the opportunities and facilities which the college offers for their all round development in the form of sports, cultural activities, Study Circle, Library and various Associations. The students are guided and encouraged to participate in these activities.
- A Lecture series is arranged every year by experienced and reputed speakers in the field of Commerce and Business which provides information and guidance in the choice of career and other useful topics.
- For S.Y.J.C. (Std. XII) students, we have a Merit Batch in which about 25 students are admitted on the basis of merit and are given intensive personalised coaching for the H.S.C. Board Examination.
- We also have a Scheme of Test Series in which any student can participate on voluntary basis. Four tests are held in the year on the lines of H.S.C. Board Examination which provide ample guidance and practice in the technique of writing examination papers.